When seeing a $149.50 bill on my credit card for supposed sample kit for $5.95.I notified my bank about the charge then went to the site to question the billing.

Not only was their autorefill cancellation links broken,as well as the contact customer support link. (see image below)Under terms and conditions I finally found a telephone number. The customer service person said because I complained to my bank, I was not eligible for a "partial refund". My service rep Paul #3153, said they would not accept emails with attachments, (proof that their customer service links are bogus), nor provide an address for a written complaint.

He said he was the supervisor and there was no one above him in the chain of command.

I searched on Stemologica scam and found hundreds of complaints about bogus billing, unresponsive customer service also information that there website is only 10% trustable, Because the owner and location are hidden.

I would like to add that I found this offer by going to a United States Post Office feedback weblink, offering " Free samples" if I completed a United States Post Office questionaire.Who at the USPostOffice is vetting these scam offers?

This person wrote the review because of "actually, all of the above, you should be ashamed.....at your business practices." at Stemologica and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Stemologica to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was fact i was charged, no address, links to cancel bad and links to customer service bad. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stemologica and stemologica free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Stemologica?

Comments

What number for u call? I have same problem! :(

Gilroy, California, United States #995591

I just file a complain with FBI internet crime unit about this people for the same reason They ask me if there are more people in my situation.Maybe we sould join forces to stop thes people

Richmond, Michigan, United States #972738

I have had the same problems. Did it help when you complained to the credit card company. My email addy is klmurray2013@comcast.net