Stemologica - Company will not provice working customer service links or cancellation links, or address, or contact information

When seeing a $149.50 bill on my credit card for supposed sample kit for $5.95.I notified my bank about the charge then went to the site to question the billing.

Not only was their autorefill cancellation links broken,as well as the contact customer support link. (see image below)Under terms and conditions I finally found a telephone number. The customer service person said because I complained to my bank, I was not eligible for a "partial refund". My service rep Paul #3153, said they would not accept emails with attachments, (proof that their customer service links are bogus), nor provide an address for a written complaint.

He said he was the supervisor and there was no one above him in the chain of command.

I searched on Stemologica scam and found hundreds of complaints about bogus billing, unresponsive customer service also information that there website is only 10% trustable, Because the owner and location are hidden.

I would like to add that I found this offer by going to a United States Post Office feedback weblink, offering " Free samples" if I completed a United States Post Office questionaire.Who at the USPostOffice is vetting these scam offers?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Fact i was charged
    • No address
    • Links to cancel bad
    • Links to customer service bad
    • Stole my money
    • Marketing practice
    • Customer service
    • Lack of contact details

Reason of review:
actually, all of the above, you should be your business practices.
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Product or service
Free Trial
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #614270

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Stemologica? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 27, 2015 #1012368

What number for u call? I have same problem! :(

Jun 15, 2015 #995591 Gilroy, California

I just file a complain with FBI internet crime unit about this people for the same reason They ask me if there are more people in my situation.Maybe we sould join forces to stop thes people

Apr 16, 2015 #972738 Richmond, Michigan

I have had the same problems. Did it help when you complained to the credit card company. My email addy is

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Stemologica. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Stemologica.
Filing a new complaint about