Stemologica - Company will not provice working customer service links or cancellation links, or address, or contact information
When seeing a $149.50 bill on my credit card for supposed sample kit for $5.95.I notified my bank about the charge then went to the site to question the billing.
Not only was their autorefill cancellation links broken,as well as the contact customer support link. (see image below)Under terms and conditions I finally found a telephone number. The customer service person said because I complained to my bank, I was not eligible for a "partial refund". My service rep Paul #3153, said they would not accept emails with attachments, (proof that their customer service links are bogus), nor provide an address for a written complaint.
He said he was the supervisor and there was no one above him in the chain of command.
I searched on Stemologica scam and found hundreds of complaints about bogus billing, unresponsive customer service also information that there website is only 10% trustable, Because the owner and location are hidden.
I would like to add that I found this offer by going to a United States Post Office feedback weblink, offering " Free samples" if I completed a United States Post Office questionaire.Who at the USPostOffice is vetting these scam offers?
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fact i was charged
- No address
- Links to cancel bad
- Links to customer service bad
- Stole my money
- Marketing practice
- Customer service
- Lack of contact details
- Reason of review:
- actually, all of the above, you should be ashamed.....at your business practices.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Free Trial
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the Luminess Airbrush System after seeing an advertisement and demo on late night TV. What was not said in the advert was that the $24.91 for a 30..."
- "Got this "offer" after filling a Morrison's survey. Stemologica and Beautemer are offering "free" trial - only for the shipment value of 3.99 - and 14 days after your order..."
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."