Stemologica - Company will not provice working customer service links or cancellation links, or address, or contact information
When seeing a $149.50 bill on my credit card for supposed sample kit for $5.95.I notified my bank about the charge then went to the site to question the billing.
Not only was their autorefill cancellation links broken,as well as the contact customer support link. (see image below)Under terms and conditions I finally found a telephone number. The customer service person said because I complained to my bank, I was not eligible for a "partial refund". My service rep Paul #3153, said they would not accept emails with attachments, (proof that their customer service links are bogus), nor provide an address for a written complaint.
He said he was the supervisor and there was no one above him in the chain of command.
I searched on Stemologica scam and found hundreds of complaints about bogus billing, unresponsive customer service also information that there website is only 10% trustable, Because the owner and location are hidden.
I would like to add that I found this offer by going to a United States Post Office feedback weblink, offering " Free samples" if I completed a United States Post Office questionaire.Who at the USPostOffice is vetting these scam offers?
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fact i was charged
- No address
- Links to cancel bad
- Links to customer service bad
- Stole my money
- Marketing practice
- Customer service
- Lack of contact details
- Reason of review:
- actually, all of the above, you should be ashamed.....at your business practices.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Product or service
- Free Trial
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."
- "I received the creams on a free trial offer .. Ordered on 21 December by the 6 January two payments of £97.95 was taken from my bank Halifax / lloydsbanking..."
- "Amazing products! After using them for 3 years, I enrolled in esthetician school. I brought them in so the teacher can look at them. Great ingredients. For them to work..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."