I tried one of their so called "free" products, entered credit card info only for shipping as per their offer.That was the first lie....

So after they charged my credit card an astronomical amount, I called, I argued, I shipped the product back, they said we will credit you back. Lie #2 Weeks after the products were received back, I know this as I was able to track said package. I had to call Stemologica MANY times to get my refund. I actually had people attempt to fight with me on the phone saying they did not receive the package, which I called them out on.

Then they tried to offer more product instead of a refund, I refused. Finally almost 2 months later I got my refund. Funny part months later, just shy of a year, I check my credit card statement and here is a charge from Stemologica. I emailed them, I was advised it was a computer error.

I told them to refund my card and remove my information from their computer, advised that it should take a week for the refund. Week and a half later I call again asking about my refund, now advised it could take 30 days. 30days later still no refund and funny enough know one from Stemologica will reply to my emails.

I have started a case with BBB and advised my bank that this is a fraudulent company.I will post on every and any website possible to get the information out about this company!!

wallacbk wrote the review because of "all the above options, poor customer service, bad quality, pricing issue, defective, problem with payment, not as described and on and on " at Stemologica. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants Stemologica to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was stole my money, underhand way of obtaining business and i will not rate this company as they are fraudulent. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stemologica for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Stemologica?

Comments