When I see the Nasdaq website, there is a advertise link- "free beauty products samples ". I click in to the link, there is a small quiz, after small quiz, shows the product" Stemologic cream". I ordered the cream samples only, but they delivered the cream with 24k Gold Serum(30 ml) and charge me $10 shipping. I am thinking it is a gift. but 18 days later, they charged me $189.95( serum)+179.95 (cream)=$369.90 for both samples.

However, the advertise show the cream retail price is $149.95, but they charge me $179.95.

I can not believe this kind of scam was happened in Canada. I called the company customer services, she told me their website has the website to show: after 14 days free trail, if items did not return, it will automatic charge me $189.95+179.95. it is unacceptable!

First, the ads did say any information about samples return policy.

second, I did not ordered 24 gold serum samples.

The email and samples does not have any this kind of information either.

This reviewer shared experience about "scam" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $370. The author is overall dissatisfied with Stemologica and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about stemologica cream from Stemologica was scam-not free samples, fraudulent trading and forced to buy into scam Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stemologica.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Stemologica to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Stemologica?

Comments

Did you try and dispute the charges before really you only authorized them for one transaction only? Did you think about returning the product? I spoke to a rep and she said they will reverse the charges once they receive the returned products...I doubt that they will do that.

to Anonymous #1065383

I talked with Rep and want to return the product, but she said it is over 14 days now. I don't want to see the products any more. but no way to return them.

I have had the same problem with Stemologica taking money from my visa. ($369.90) What a scam. I want this money back.

Bad-experience2015

correction:First, the ads did not say any information about samples return policy.