Stemologica - I got same scam with Stemologic as well

When I see the Nasdaq website, there is a advertise link- "free beauty products samples ". I click in to the link, there is a small quiz, after small quiz, shows the product" Stemologic cream". I ordered the cream samples only, but they delivered the cream with 24k Gold Serum(30 ml) and charge me $10 shipping. I am thinking it is a gift. but 18 days later, they charged me $189.95( serum)+179.95 (cream)=$369.90 for both samples.

However, the advertise show the cream retail price is $149.95, but they charge me $179.95.

I can not believe this kind of scam was happened in Canada. I called the company customer services, she told me their website has the website to show: after 14 days free trail, if items did not return, it will automatic charge me $189.95+179.95. it is unacceptable!

First, the ads did say any information about samples return policy.

second, I did not ordered 24 gold serum samples.

The email and samples does not have any this kind of information either.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Scam-not free samples
    • Fraudulent trading
    • Forced to buy into scam
    • Customer service

Beautemer 24K Gold Serum
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #732919 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Stemologica? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 17, 2015 #1065036

Did you try and dispute the charges before really you only authorized them for one transaction only? Did you think about returning the product? I spoke to a rep and she said they will reverse the charges once they receive the returned products...I doubt that they will do that.

Nov 17, 2015 #1065383

I talked with Rep and want to return the product, but she said it is over 14 days now. I don't want to see the products any more. but no way to return them.

Nov 13, 2015 #1063432

I have had the same problem with Stemologica taking money from my visa. ($369.90) What a scam. I want this money back.

Nov 11, 2015 #1062563

correction:First, the ads did not say any information about samples return policy.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Stemologica. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Stemologica.
Filing a new complaint about