When I see the Nasdaq website, there is a advertise link- "free beauty products samples ". I click in to the link, there is a small quiz, after small quiz, shows the product" Stemologic cream". I ordered the cream samples only, but they delivered the cream with 24k Gold Serum(30 ml) and charge me $10 shipping. I am thinking it is a gift. but 18 days later, they charged me $189.95( serum)+179.95 (cream)=$369.90 for both samples.
However, the advertise show the cream retail price is $149.95, but they charge me $179.95.
I can not believe this kind of scam was happened in Canada. I called the company customer services, she told me their website has the website to show: after 14 days free trail, if items did not return, it will automatic charge me $189.95+179.95. it is unacceptable!
First, the ads did say any information about samples return policy.
second, I did not ordered 24 gold serum samples.
The email and samples does not have any this kind of information either.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Scam-not free samples
- Fraudulent trading
- Forced to buy into scam
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Beautemer 24K Gold Serum
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "In 1013 I got scamed by dr. Oz being an endorser of this add I saw. Stemlogica was ordered. Not bad stuff. Olay is just as good...."
- "I used the self tanner by arbonne as directed. I had the worst reaction. I've never had any bad reactions to self tanners from any other company. My eyes swelled...."
- "I have had the exact same experience as particularly one post on here. I ordered the payment of one offer and I was immediately billed for a second order. My..."
- "In 2013 I purchased a Lazyboy bonded leather recliner chair with a platinum warranty. Within 3 years, the covering of the chair began to peel. Upon checking with the Lazyboy..."
- "Three weeks ago I bought 2 pair same shoes which are buy one get one 50% off. Shoe prize was CA $89.99 /each. I paid CAD$ 70.86 for one and..."
- "Don't buy from here! I Bought a clock $45 for my son it took two months for it to come when it arrived it was just paper rolled up and..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."