Turnaround Time

Initially the Company got a hold of my credit card information, charged my account for some trial samples and refused to return the amount. I said I had not authorized any transactions or provide any credit card information.

They did not agree with me and that cost me over $300 and they said my name would be removed off their list. 6 months later another charge was put on my credit card under a new name.

When I contacted them using the old information they apologized and said that the charge was in error and 3 months later they have not refunded the money into my account. I will be seeking legal action.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $77. This person is overall dissatisfied with Stemologica. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stemologica.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Stemologica to other companies on our site.

Comments