Stemologica - Items received were busted up and glass everywhere package was not sealed and box was ripped up
My husband to the survey and after the survey he was told to pick out a gift read the fine print (trial means you pay), the gift turned out to be a nightmare from Stemologica customer service was extremely rude. I received the product on January 29 and today February 3, I contacted them and they said I only had 14 days from the day they shipped it to try the merchandise out or I would be charged $149.00. I should charge them there for the wounds incurred because of it. Make sure the return address is inside and outside the return package.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Stole my money
- Their customer service
- Fact i was charged
- Marketing practice
- Lack of contact details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "When seeing a $149.50 bill on my credit card for supposed sample kit for $5.95. I notified my bank about the charge then went to the site to question the..."
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "I have used this "expert" because on the profile says that this particular person specializes in remote viewing and ok it goes as follows: At first the "expert" seemed accurate..."
- "I placed an order online and received all the items via UPS except for one item which it said had to be picked up in the store. After waiting..."
- "I ordered a On the Edge Portable Folding Wagon on April 24th, 2013. My husband and I used it twice for transporting 2 beach chairs, beach towels, and a small..."
- "I had mold in my apartment I addressed it with the property manager she came and looked it at had the maintenance guy look at it put duck tape up..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."