Featured 100% full Not resolved

My husband to the survey and after the survey he was told to pick out a gift read the fine print (trial means you pay), the gift turned out to be a nightmare from Stemologica customer service was extremely rude. I received the product on January 29 and today February 3, I contacted them and they said I only had 14 days from the day they shipped it to try the merchandise out or I would be charged $149.00. I should charge them there for the wounds incurred because of it. Make sure the return address is inside and outside the return package.

Not Happy,

Mimi

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of stole my money and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of cream and associated monetary loss in the amount of $70. Stemologica needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cream in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stemologica.

Had an Experience with Stemologica?

Comments

Maidstone, Kent, United Kingdom #941939

Could u send me the address so I can send my stuff back plz??

Maidstone, Kent, United Kingdom #941936

I had the same problem..After completing the survey my account was debited since 3 times with 97£ twice and 69£ once..what can I do?? Plz help..if I will say that my card was stolen and request a new card will they be able to deduct money from my bank account??

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #941102

The same thing just happened to me although I shipped the stuff back today, a day after receiving it, without even breaking the seal on the box because I was so disgusted with the scam they got me caught up in.I paid for the shipping with a prepaid card and I cancelled it immediately once I realized that I had been had.

I've also disputed the original shipping charges but it remains to be seen whether the card company will side with the consumer vs. with the business. The language in their return information email sounds as suspicious to me as the original ***.

I would have just refused the shipment upon arrival but was told that then they wouldn't know that they got the product back and I would definitely be charged.I'm hoping the rest of this ridiculous process is uneventful because I don't have a vast amount of trust in their ethics and what they may allege as the return condition of the product which was why I just wanted to send it back completely unopened in order to avoid any further dishonesty on their part!

to Janaki #941114

Am pissed rite of this company needs settin on fire *** takin bastards hope u all get ebola they took manny from my account now I can't pay my little boys nursery fees total imbaseals

to Shammy Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom #941120

Same hear it's a total scam am havin the company looker into by the fread