New Port Richey, Florida
Featured 100% full Not resolved

My husband to the survey and after the survey he was told to pick out a gift read the fine print (trial means you pay), the gift turned out to be a nightmare from Stemologica customer service was extremely rude. I received the product on January 29 and today February 3, I contacted them and they said I only had 14 days from the day they shipped it to try the merchandise out or I would be charged $149.00. I should charge them there for the wounds incurred because of it. Make sure the return address is inside and outside the return package.

Not Happy,

Mimi

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Stole my money, Their customer service, Fact i was charged, Marketing practice, Lack of contact details.

Had an Experience with Stemologica?

Comments

anniefunuae
Maidstone, Kent, United Kingdom #941939

Could u send me the address so I can send my stuff back plz??

annie
Maidstone, Kent, United Kingdom #941936

I had the same problem..After completing the survey my account was debited since 3 times with 97£ twice and 69£ once..what can I do?? Plz help..if I will say that my card was stolen and request a new card will they be able to deduct money from my bank account??

Janaki
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #941102

The same thing just happened to me although I shipped the stuff back today, a day after receiving it, without even breaking the seal on the box because I was so disgusted with the scam they got me caught up in.I paid for the shipping with a prepaid card and I cancelled it immediately once I realized that I had been had.

I've also disputed the original shipping charges but it remains to be seen whether the card company will side with the consumer vs. with the business. The language in their return information email sounds as suspicious to me as the original ***.

I would have just refused the shipment upon arrival but was told that then they wouldn't know that they got the product back and I would definitely be charged.I'm hoping the rest of this ridiculous process is uneventful because I don't have a vast amount of trust in their ethics and what they may allege as the return condition of the product which was why I just wanted to send it back completely unopened in order to avoid any further dishonesty on their part!

Shammy
to Janaki #941114

Am pissed rite of this company needs settin on fire *** takin bastards hope u all get ebola they took manny from my account now I can't pay my little boys nursery fees total imbaseals

Rainy
to Shammy Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom #941120

Same hear it's a total scam am havin the company looker into by the fread