Stemologica - Items received were busted up and glass everywhere package was not sealed and box was ripped up

My husband to the survey and after the survey he was told to pick out a gift read the fine print (trial means you pay), the gift turned out to be a nightmare from Stemologica customer service was extremely rude. I received the product on January 29 and today February 3, I contacted them and they said I only had 14 days from the day they shipped it to try the merchandise out or I would be charged $149.00. I should charge them there for the wounds incurred because of it. Make sure the return address is inside and outside the return package.

Not Happy,

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Lack of contact details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Professional Services
review #590112

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Stemologica? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 2 No 2
Had the same issue 10 Yes 10
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 06, 2015 #941939 Maidstone, Kent

Could u send me the address so I can send my stuff back plz??

0 1 Reply

Feb 06, 2015 #941936 Maidstone, Kent

I had the same problem..After completing the survey my account was debited since 3 times with 97£ twice and 69£ once..what can I do?? Plz help..if I will say that my card was stolen and request a new card will they be able to deduct money from my bank account??

0 0 Reply

Feb 04, 2015 #941102 Phoenix, Arizona

The same thing just happened to me although I shipped the stuff back today, a day after receiving it, without even breaking the seal on the box because I was so disgusted with the scam they got me caught up in. I paid for the shipping with a prepaid card and I cancelled it immediately once I realized that I had been had. I've also disputed the original shipping charges but it remains to be seen whether the card company will side with the consumer vs. with the business. The language in their return information email sounds as suspicious to me as the original ***. I would have just refused the shipment upon arrival but was told that then they wouldn't know that they got the product back and I would definitely be charged. I'm hoping the rest of this ridiculous process is uneventful because I don't have a vast amount of trust in their ethics and what they may allege as the return condition of the product which was why I just wanted to send it back completely unopened in order to avoid any further dishonesty on their part!

0 0 Reply

Feb 04, 2015 #941114

Am pissed rite of this company needs settin on fire *** takin bastards hope u all get ebola they took manny from my account now I can't pay my little boys nursery fees total imbaseals

1 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Stemologica. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Stemologica.
Filing a new complaint about