I agreed to a one time shipping fee for a free sample and received a box with 4 items in it and the receipt inside had no value on it and I now discover they took $169.00 out of my bank account and shipped another product and took $99.99 out of my account.The slip inside indicates I ordered this.

I have never ordered from them. I am going to go to the bank to discuss what can be done. On Friday another package showed up with the same type of slip indicating I ordered and I did not.

I feel this is fraud.I am willing to sue.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $269. The author is overall dissatisfied with Stemologica. The most disappointing about stemologica account from Stemologica was offer a free sample and then steal your money Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stemologica.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Stemologica to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Stemologica?

Comments

Did you answer survey questions?Very important.

Tremendously important. Absolutely KEY.

In any event,

*I need for you to keep all shipping materials, including the cardboard shipping boxes!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is important!!!

Cancel your credit card NOW if you haven't done so already. Stay tuned this week, and I will post updated info which will be located in my complaint post.

It is in your own best interests to stay tuned.If you want to get in touch with me sooner than that its cciglan@yahoo.ca