I did not authorize further orders or costs being applied to my credit card.I authorized the introductory kit only - no other charges.

I expect a reimbursement of the $218.00 charged on my credit card without my approval. These are the sort of inappropriate tactics that make people not trust anything offered as a free/introductory whatever.

I will not be ordering ANYTHING IN THE FUTUTRE.

Maybe the product is a good one I don't know but this is underhanded and not right.

Even this complaint service *** me off.If get charged for this service I will spend whatever time I have to - to report this company and site to the authorities.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad practise and unethical business practices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "unauthorized charges" of stemologica beautemer kit and associated monetary loss in the amount of $218. Stemologica needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stemologica beautemer kit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stemologica.

Had an Experience with Stemologica?

Comments