Clifford, Ontario
100% full Not resolved
1.7

I had ordered samples from both of them on Mar.11/15 and before I even received the samples- which they had advertised as FREE-pay shipping- Beautemer took 179.95 from my Master card.Both of these companies sent me full size products and not samples, I knew by this that they would be trying to take the full price.Immediately I contacted both of them, both called and emailed to Cancel my membership.

Refund from Beautemer but they stated if you had used the sample then No Refund. Stemologica yet still charged me 169.95-May 4/15 and then again took 99.95 (before I ever saw products) then sent me 2nd shipment/SCAM!

I had not ordered it and feel I should get a full refund, sending products to people when Not authorized to do so means they should be free.Now who is out there to help us close them down?

Review about: Stemologica Free Trial.

Reason of review: all of the above.

I liked: Good product, Products.

I didn't like: Scam-not free samples, Dishonest marketing practice, Apalling, Attitude of customer service, Been robbed.

Had an Experience with Stemologica?

Comments

***ed mom
Biloxi, Mississippi, United States #997599

beware people!this is a scam!

they will rob you of your hard-earned money!

can't believe i fell for this one!never again will I do those surveys/free items #@!!*