Clifford, Ontario
1.7

I had ordered samples from both of them on Mar.11/15 and before I even received the samples- which they had advertised as FREE-pay shipping- Beautemer took 179.95 from my Master card.Both of these companies sent me full size products and not samples, I knew by this that they would be trying to take the full price.Immediately I contacted both of them, both called and emailed to Cancel my membership.

Refund from Beautemer but they stated if you had used the sample then No Refund. Stemologica yet still charged me 169.95-May 4/15 and then again took 99.95 (before I ever saw products) then sent me 2nd shipment/SCAM!

I had not ordered it and feel I should get a full refund, sending products to people when Not authorized to do so means they should be free.Now who is out there to help us close them down?

BetsyG wrote the review because of "all of the above" at Stemologica and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $270 and wants Stemologica to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was scam-not free samples, dishonest marketing practice, apalling and attitude of customer service. Author liked the most good product and products. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stemologica and stemologica free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Stemologica?

Comments

Biloxi, Mississippi, United States #997599

beware people!this is a scam!

they will rob you of your hard-earned money!

can't believe i fell for this one!never again will I do those surveys/free items #@!!*