I had ordered samples from both of them on Mar.11/15 and before I even received the samples- which they had advertised as FREE-pay shipping- Beautemer took 179.95 from my Master card.Both of these companies sent me full size products and not samples, I knew by this that they would be trying to take the full price.Immediately I contacted both of them, both called and emailed to Cancel my membership.
Refund from Beautemer but they stated if you had used the sample then No Refund. Stemologica yet still charged me 169.95-May 4/15 and then again took 99.95 (before I ever saw products) then sent me 2nd shipment/SCAM!
I had not ordered it and feel I should get a full refund, sending products to people when Not authorized to do so means they should be free.Now who is out there to help us close them down?
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Good product
What I disliked
- Scam-not free samples
- Dishonest marketing practice
- Attitude of customer service
- Been robbed
- Reason of review:
- all of the above
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Free Trial
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- " I have worn hair extensions for 5 years and wanted to try something new. I was recommended to try Hot Heads from a few Cosmetologist friends. ..."
- "I received the creams on a free trial offer .. Ordered on 21 December by the 6 January two payments of £97.95 was taken from my bank Halifax / lloydsbanking..."
- "Ordered 3-8-15.....rcvd 3-19-15....my trial period was suppose to end 3-22-15. HOW is that possible when told I had 14 day trial????PISSED also....TOTAL MISREPRESENTATION!!!..."
- "I bought jacket Oct.30/15, but never received. I then contacted credit card company to put stop payment, and my account was credited..THEN received jacket DECEMBER 16/15. I bought..."
- "Bought the CD downloaded it it sint explanitiry nor complete . I called their line ended in Texas they had a hard time finding the canadian phone number as it..."
- " Metal Roof Outlet, AKA Dura-lock Roofing, AKA DLD Roofing installed a Allmet metal roof on my house on around August 10 2010. The sheets..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."