Stemologica - Over The Top

I had ordered samples from both of them on Mar.11/15 and before I even received the samples- which they had advertised as FREE-pay shipping- Beautemer took 179.95 from my Master card.Both of these companies sent me full size products and not samples, I knew by this that they would be trying to take the full price.Immediately I contacted both of them, both called and emailed to Cancel my membership.

Refund from Beautemer but they stated if you had used the sample then No Refund. Stemologica yet still charged me 169.95-May 4/15 and then again took 99.95 (before I ever saw products) then sent me 2nd shipment/SCAM!

I had not ordered it and feel I should get a full refund, sending products to people when Not authorized to do so means they should be free.Now who is out there to help us close them down?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Free Trial
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #650291 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Stemologica? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
pissed mom

Jun 20, 2015 #997599 Biloxi, Mississippi

beware people! this is a scam! they will rob you of your hard-earned money! can't believe i fell for this one! never again will I do those surveys/free items #@!!*

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.