Clifford, Ontario
100% full Not resolved

I had ordered samples from both of them on Mar.11/15 and before I even received the samples- which they had advertised as FREE-pay shipping- Beautemer took 179.95 from my Master card.Both of these companies sent me full size products and not samples, I knew by this that they would be trying to take the full price.Immediately I contacted both of them, both called and emailed to Cancel my membership.

Related: Review about Stemologica Trial Kit from Fairview, Alberta

Refund from Beautemer but they stated if you had used the sample then No Refund. Stemologica yet still charged me 169.95-May 4/15 and then again took 99.95 (before I ever saw products) then sent me 2nd shipment/SCAM!

I had not ordered it and feel I should get a full refund, sending products to people when Not authorized to do so means they should be free.Now who is out there to help us close them down?

Review about: Free Trial.

I liked: Good product, Products.

I didn't like: Scam-not free samples, Dishonest marketing practice, Apalling, Attitude of customer service, Been robbed.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Stemologica Free Trial
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss all of the above / $270
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Stemologica?

Comments

pissed mom
Biloxi, Mississippi, United States #997599

beware people!this is a scam!

they will rob you of your hard-earned money!

can't believe i fell for this one!never again will I do those surveys/free items #@!!*