DO NOT REPEAT DO NOT, MAKE ANY PURCHASE FROM RETINOLA OR REVOLUXE.I DID FOR MY WIFE, AND THEY STOLE MONEY THAT I HADN'T AUTHORISED FROM MY CARD!!

THEY PROMISSED TO REFUND THE AMOUNT ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS, BUT IT HASN'T HAPPENED. I HAVE LEFT THIS HOPING THEY WOULD BE HONEST, BUT NO LUCK!!! SO BEWARE!!!! I AM A PENSIONER, AND THOUGHT I WOULD TREAT MY WIFE FOR CHRISTMAS, BUT DIDN'T REALISE I WAS BUYING INTO A SCAM!!

I HAVE WRITTEN NUMEROUS LETTERS / E-MAILS, AND SOMETIMES GET REPLY TO SAY IT IS BEING ACTIONED, BUT I THINK I WILL BE WAITING A LONG TIME, MUCH SAFER TO PAY CASH IN A LOCAL SHOP!!HOPE NO-ONE ELSE GETS CAUGHT!!

Had an Experience with Stemologica?

Comments

Stemologica - Lack of phone support Stemologica "I returned the product within the time limit, have proof from the post office and a tracking number, but the company continues to refuse to give me my refund. ..." Read more Stemologica Beauty Product Review from San Antonio, Texas Stemologica "Sent me samples and then charged a whole bunch of stuff without asking. Tried sending back because I never ordered anything to begin with and customer support was rude and..." Read more Stemologica - Items received were busted up and glass everywhere package was not sealed and box was ripped up Stemologica "My husband to the survey and after the survey he was told to pick out a gift read the fine print (trial means you pay), the gift turned out to..." Read more Stemologica, both surprise and late product and shipping charges Stemologica "-received shipped 12/04/2015 product ("free product trial, shipping & handling only" via an ad connecting from another site, in a timely fashion) after very very carefully reviewing offer on web..." Read more What  has happened to the double stuff Oreos? Oreo " Hey what happened to the double stuffed Oreos I just opened a package in almost every cookie is broken in half and their crumbling plus where did all the..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more It Works - SCAM!!they only want money from u It Works "Do not buy from them !!! Scam artist! Amy friend told me about the special I said hey why not. Waited for a month. My box was damage and also..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more