DO NOT REPEAT DO NOT, MAKE ANY PURCHASE FROM RETINOLA OR REVOLUXE.I DID FOR MY WIFE, AND THEY STOLE MONEY THAT I HADN'T AUTHORISED FROM MY CARD!!

THEY PROMISSED TO REFUND THE AMOUNT ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS, BUT IT HASN'T HAPPENED. I HAVE LEFT THIS HOPING THEY WOULD BE HONEST, BUT NO LUCK!!! SO BEWARE!!!! I AM A PENSIONER, AND THOUGHT I WOULD TREAT MY WIFE FOR CHRISTMAS, BUT DIDN'T REALISE I WAS BUYING INTO A SCAM!!

I HAVE WRITTEN NUMEROUS LETTERS / E-MAILS, AND SOMETIMES GET REPLY TO SAY IT IS BEING ACTIONED, BUT I THINK I WILL BE WAITING A LONG TIME, MUCH SAFER TO PAY CASH IN A LOCAL SHOP!!HOPE NO-ONE ELSE GETS CAUGHT!!

Review about: Stemologica Serum Free Trial.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $150
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Stemologica?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Stemologica Beauty Product from Montreal, Quebec Stemologica "I returned their unused products and they charged me 180$. How can I get a refund?..." Read more Stemologica Scam story - beware! Stemologica "Claim for £149.93 for the returned items and £197.93 charged for the ‘samples’ 1. 7th March Trial Order placed 2. 9th March confirmation emails received from Stemologica and Beautemer detailing my account information on..." Read more Stemologica - Lack of phone support Stemologica "I returned the product within the time limit, have proof from the post office and a tracking number, but the company continues to refuse to give me my refund. ..." Read more Stemologica - Scam, they are a scam company!!! Stemologica "Got this "offer" after filling a Morrison's survey. Stemologica and Beautemer are offering "free" trial - only for the shipment value of 3.99 - and 14 days after your order..." Read more Behr - Deck Over peels off within 7-8 months...! Behr "Immediately after applying the product, my deck looked very good. However, the product began to crack and peel within a few months. We had applied the product to a dry..." Read more Jiyu ACP ACM Manufacturer Jiyu Acp "Jiyu ACP company is top 10 quality brand in domestic building materials industry. Focus on supplying a large range of Aluminum Composite Panels and Materials. Service is very good, the..." Read more Toyo Tires - My life was in danger. Toyo Tires "The only symton was my car was bouncing- I thought it was a problem with my hydrolic system. I bought this tire 225/55R17 10/2013 to replace a rear passenger tire...." Read more Del Webb By Pulte Homes - I am not a Pissed Consumer and I would buy another Pulte Home Del Webb By Pulte Homes "We bought a Pulte home in a 55+ community and are very pleased with the purchase and follow up of any problems. Yes, there were a few issues but Pulte..." Read more