Stemologica - Review about Anti Aging Spa Kit from Whitehaven, Cumbria

I have had the exact same experience as particularly one post on here.

I ordered the payment of one offer and I was immediately billed for a second order.

My initial order was for the Stemilogica face creams, a free trial thirty day offer. No mention of returns, continuance of orders, or payment of any kind. This was £3.99 delivery, posting etc, (see screenshot) but I was also billed at the same time for £3.95 for a Beautemer product which I didn't even know existed! Luckily because of my Natwest app I saw that this had happened straight away.

Now I'm suspicious.

I did what anyone does now, and googled these companies. And hindsight being a wonderful thing, I obviously should have done this earlier and I would have seen all these helpful but disturbing posts.

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences, as I've cancelled my card and warned my bank.

In disgusted that this still goes on, but I suppose if it seems too good to be true it normally is.

Ps, my other concern is that if they have this much disregard for us, I wonder what care they have for the products they are trying to scam us with...

Thanks again for all your advice. I hope that it ends here. Luckily I don't have the hugest income at the moment (didn't think I'd ever say that 'luckily'), but they will have a hard job trying to extort any money from me.

I am now left with waiting to see if these products are even delivered and what arguments or pathetic excuses they will deliver.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Stemologica. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Stemologica.
Filing a new complaint about