Whitehaven, Cumbria

I have had the exact same experience as particularly one post on here.

Related: Stemologica - Free trial turned out to be an expensive ***

I ordered the payment of one offer and I was immediately billed for a second order.

My initial order was for the Stemilogica face creams, a free trial thirty day offer. No mention of returns, continuance of orders, or payment of any kind. This was £3.99 delivery, posting etc, (see screenshot) but I was also billed at the same time for £3.95 for a Beautemer product which I didn't even know existed! Luckily because of my Natwest app I saw that this had happened straight away.

Now I'm suspicious.

I did what anyone does now, and googled these companies. And hindsight being a wonderful thing, I obviously should have done this earlier and I would have seen all these helpful but disturbing posts.

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences, as I've cancelled my card and warned my bank.

In disgusted that this still goes on, but I suppose if it seems too good to be true it normally is.

Ps, my other concern is that if they have this much disregard for us, I wonder what care they have for the products they are trying to scam us with...

Thanks again for all your advice. I hope that it ends here. Luckily I don't have the hugest income at the moment (didn't think I'd ever say that 'luckily'), but they will have a hard job trying to extort any money from me.

I am now left with waiting to see if these products are even delivered and what arguments or pathetic excuses they will deliver.

Terrible.

Review about: Anti Aging Spa Kit.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Stemologica Free Trial
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Stemologica?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.