Stemologica - Review about Beautemer 24K Gold Anti Aging Serum from Sunderland, England

248 of 971 Stemologica reviews

This is the 4 time they have taken 100 out ov my bank for this beautemer face serum when I first applied for this it didn't say I was going to get charged for it it was a free trial that was in June this year it's a utter disgrace how people can *** woman out ov money and get away with it iv had to close my account and open a new 1 as they have taken 400 out ov my account I'm a signal parent with 6 kids and there's nothing I can do to get my money back I work hard to keep my kids in things they need and I thought with this this been free why not treat myself well never again will I do that this web site needs to be found and stopped befor they do more damage it's honing to take me a long time to get back on track especially with Christmas round the corner I don't know how I'll get through this but somehow I will get there for my children's sake

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
248 of 971 Stemologica reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 10, 2015 #1045971

Dear friend
We are Stop Stemologica Action Group UK.
Our Champion suewalters@consumerchampion.net who is on our Facebook page "Don't get conned by Stemologica trial" has valuable information to help get your money refunded.
Please join our page as we need more people to help with our fight against these *** artists..
Please mention you saw this on pissedconsumer.com.

0 0 Reply

Oct 07, 2015 #1044603

Please contact suewalters@consumerchampion.net for help and advise.
Debbie

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Stemologica. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Stemologica.
Filing a new complaint about
×