Stemologica - Review about Cream Trial from Leeds, England

I received the creams on a free trial offer ..Ordered on 21 December by the 6 January two payments of £97.95 was taken from my bank Halifax / lloydsbanking ..

One was a 14 day trial and the other a 30 day trial ..the bank can only cancel any further payments .. I can not find the link anywhere I'm no good on internet at all . I did take a screenshot and rang the number an American women on the phone would not give me an address or tell me where she was based .. A big massive *** ..

I don't even no how to go about getting my money back or who to get help from ...Stressed out is an understatement !!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Cream Trial
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #581764 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Stemologica? Submit review ›
Helpful? 12 Yes 12 0 No 0
Had the same issue 39 Yes 39
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 18 #1186638 Calgary, Alberta

This scam is in Canada as well. Truebella or Trubelleza or WHATEVER they changed their name to this week. New twist is offering 'free sample' to 'product testers'. Same company, different tactic. IF YOU SEE 'ALL YOU HAVE TO PAY IS SHIPPING'?DO NOT ORDER. They will use your credit card to scam you out of hundreds of dollars within a few days.

0 0 Reply

Aug 05, 2015 #1015916

I have had the same issue - I can't believe I fell for it! It popped up on Facebook and I assumed it was safe.
Feel gutted. Paid £3.99 for sample and now had nearly £200 taken out of my account. Am going to see my bank this morning.

1 0 Reply

Mar 17, 2015 #959591 Blackpool, Blackpool

I have been trying to find an address for this company my bank has refunded my account and they are investigating this company idid like so many others get these creams as a free gift i would like to send the creams back and have no further dealings with this conning company

2 0 Reply

Feb 12, 2015 #944794 Waterbury, Connecticut

Try going to Good luck with them, they are very dishonest. I had to threaten them with a lawsuit to get my money back from them. They do Not want to be scrutinized in public court. Also, I noticed that they have changed their website, too many Pissed off people I guess. A second website they use is
These people are bad news.

1 0 Reply

Jan 20, 2015 #933615 Cromwell, Indiana

I contacted my bank, Bank of America. I have also posted a complaint on this site as well titled "they got me too but not for long". Perhaps you might read it as I posted phone numbers and a name of a supervisor and his extention. My bank has a fraud division. I filled out a complaint and so far the bank has recovered $149.95 and $4.95 for their over seas processing fee. What this company is doing is quite simply fraud. The Better Business Bureau here in the States has them listed as Stemologica and an address with a P.O. box in Louisville Kentucky. Although, it seems as the bank our money goes into is in Istanbul. I am sure your local police dept. can direct you as to how to file an internet fraud complaint. Ours here in the US is Intternet fraud division of the FBI aka IC3. I also filed a complaint with them as mine was NOT a trial offer but a "gift" for taking a survey for a company I quite often do business with on line. The company I do business with is a large, nation wide chain of beauty supplies for licensed professionals here in the US. They were not very happy that a 3rd party pop up was identifying themselves as survey takers for them and their IT department is on top of it. If all of us that have been scammed go after this shady fraudulent company it will at some point get shut down for their illegal business practices. Goos luck! Go get them!

5 0 Reply

Jan 30, 2015 #938596 Mount Juliet, Tennessee

That is how I came upon the lotions on a site that I look for Jobs on and to take a survey they offered this lotion,serum as a gift

3 0 Reply

Jan 15, 2015 #931516

I hAd the same problem I noticed the money had gone out and rang the bank the same day and was lucky enough to get my money back. I did have to ring the cream company before the bank blocked the company from taling anymore money. I only took the creams as they were a free trial!

2 0 Reply

Mar 04, 2015 #953909 London, London

My bank wont give my money back what can I do. The companymoffered me partial payment

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.