Stemologica - Review about Cream Trial from Leeds, England
I received the creams on a free trial offer ..Ordered on 21 December by the 6 January two payments of £97.95 was taken from my bank Halifax / lloydsbanking ..
One was a 14 day trial and the other a 30 day trial ..the bank can only cancel any further payments .. I can not find the link anywhere I'm no good on internet at all . I did take a screenshot and rang the number an American women on the phone would not give me an address or tell me where she was based .. A big massive *** ..
I don't even no how to go about getting my money back or who to get help from ...Stressed out is an understatement !!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Cream Trial
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..."
- "Sent me samples and then charged a whole bunch of stuff without asking. Tried sending back because I never ordered anything to begin with and customer support was rude and..."
- "I started using R+F at the end of this past May. I was so impressed with my personal results within (3 days), that I decided to join to get a..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I ordered a blue lagoon for my grandmothers birthday and upgraded it to medium so it appeared exactly as on the website. Sadly it looks nothing like it, theses are simply..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."