I returned their unused products and they charged me 180$. How can I get a refund?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Stemologica Beauty Product
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- "Totally shameless!! Totally misleading! BUYER BEWARE! DO NOT BUY! Marketing misleads you to 'think' you are paying $5.95 for shipping of samples of products, when it is in fact ..."
- "I ordered Timewise kit and deep wrinkle filler. I used for 12 weeks and didn't do what they claimed it would. Didn't improve skin or wrinkles. I did return item..."
- "Was looking for an article at The source on there web site at http://www.thesource.ca/estore/product.aspx?language=en-CA&product=1219605 And saw that there was two articles of this in there store and I made a..."
- "Bought this sectional for our Florida vacation home 5 yrs ago. We only use it a total of a month a year. And it is falling apart . Rooms to..."
- "Thursday i bought an external hard drive with the store's recomanded HDD and external case witch didn't work. I brought it back, they made me wait 1 hour, and then..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."