Totally shameless!!Totally misleading!
BUYER BEWARE! DO NOT BUY! Marketing misleads you to 'think' you are paying $5.95 for shipping of samples of products, when it is in fact
a scam that automatically signs you up for monthly 'subscription'! After reading about this scam, I tried to cancel my 'subscription' within 24hrs of giving my credit card info and thought that would be fine.
However, the samples were STILL shipped and received 16 days from my local post office. I was totally shocked that my visa was charged $169.95 AND $179.98- almost $350!! In the end, the telephone agent said that WAS correct since I had not sent back the products within their 14 day trial!! What??!
I cancelled within 24hrs so I thought this 'subscription' was cancelled already and these products were paid for by the $10 shipping. Apparently, to avoid paying nearly $350 for these 4 'trial' creams, I had to return all the products (on my account) within 14 days...except how is someone suppose to return something within 14 days if goods received was 16 days?! Most importantly, you are not aware you are suppose to return these 'trial' samples, otherwise a $350 charge would ensue.
Apparently, she told me I should have read all the 'terms and conditions' on the page!Oh, I finally did find those 'terms and conditions' in microscopic print at the very end of the page...looking at it now, should have known the setup was a misleading SCAM!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I do not understand people today, As a Direct Sales Rep I go out of my way to educate and help people. I also buy and support other companies as..."
- "I saw the tv ad that showed pricing to be $29.95. Upon receipt of product I read the packing list and found that they were going to require 5..."
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "I brought my car in for a insurance repair after getting hit by hail storm. The place looked top knotch so I told myself they must have a..."
- "I placed an order for 5 tickets to the ALDS: Texas Rangers at Toronto Blue Jays - Game 1 (Home Game 1) from VividSeats.com on Thursday October 1, 2015 The..."
- "I wanted to get tutoring services from this company. I simply typed Book Smart Tutor Reviews on Google. It appears their reviews were written by the same person...."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."