Totally shameless!!Totally misleading!
BUYER BEWARE! DO NOT BUY! Marketing misleads you to 'think' you are paying $5.95 for shipping of samples of products, when it is in fact
a scam that automatically signs you up for monthly 'subscription'! After reading about this scam, I tried to cancel my 'subscription' within 24hrs of giving my credit card info and thought that would be fine.
However, the samples were STILL shipped and received 16 days from my local post office. I was totally shocked that my visa was charged $169.95 AND $179.98- almost $350!! In the end, the telephone agent said that WAS correct since I had not sent back the products within their 14 day trial!! What??!
I cancelled within 24hrs so I thought this 'subscription' was cancelled already and these products were paid for by the $10 shipping. Apparently, to avoid paying nearly $350 for these 4 'trial' creams, I had to return all the products (on my account) within 14 days...except how is someone suppose to return something within 14 days if goods received was 16 days?! Most importantly, you are not aware you are suppose to return these 'trial' samples, otherwise a $350 charge would ensue.
Apparently, she told me I should have read all the 'terms and conditions' on the page!Oh, I finally did find those 'terms and conditions' in microscopic print at the very end of the page...looking at it now, should have known the setup was a misleading SCAM!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "Got this "offer" after filling a Morrison's survey. Stemologica and Beautemer are offering "free" trial - only for the shipment value of 3.99 - and 14 days after your order..."
- "I received the creams on a free trial offer .. Ordered on 21 December by the 6 January two payments of £97.95 was taken from my bank Halifax / lloydsbanking..."
- "I was gifted with a KitchenAid Food Processor to assist me in chopping functions. It's the new line (ExactsliceTM 13-cup Food Processor). During the unpacking stage, I noticed that the..."
- "Tuesday, July 19, 2016 Back in earlier July of 2016, my 85 year old mother who is Permanently Disabled, including having a Prolapsed Bladder, Heart Condition and Low Circulation In Both..."
- "We rented a property through FlipKey last weekend, and when we arrived we discovered most of the amenities promised weren't there, the property was filthy, the outside was trashed, and..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."