Stemologica - Steeling $9.63/month.
In 1013 I got scamed by dr. Oz being an endorser of this add I saw. Stemlogica was ordered. Not bad stuff. Olay is just as good.
I canceled my order.
they sent another shipment minus the 24 carrot gold beauter. Was billed and camada post cant find it.
On November 2015 I was biled $9.63
December2015 I was billed $9.63
January 2016 I was billed $9.63.
Havent used it in 2 years and now im being billed for what o dont know.
pissed in ennismore ontario Canada
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Well hidden returns policy
- Reason of review:
- not happy
- Product or service
- Stemologica Trial Kit
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I watched several different videos of people that I actually knew using this product. I was excited that it might actually work the way they showed since these were..."
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "bought and paid for wig that is basically hairless.. I am going to the news media about this wig to warn all people, please if anyone wants to put in a..."
- "I really dont now were to start. Customer service takes atleast 3 days to reply and there all copy and pasted replys that dont help at all if even relate..."
- "This what these sketcher shoes did to the back of my foot with socks being worn. This is to the point that this blister is now infected and spread through..."