Wigan,Wigan
2.3K views

I filled in a questionnaire on littlewoods and was told l would get a free gift from stemalogica.com only had to pay £3.95 postage and package. So l was led to believe.

I received it with no problems then after a few days my bank account was overdrawn. Without my consent they had taken out £97.95 twice I did not receive any dispatch note or notification that l would have to pay any more money.

So the free gift has cost me £195.90 nearly my next weeks wage.

I was led to believe this questionnaire was a genuine from Littlewoods company which l am going to inform.

Product or Service Mentioned: Stemologica Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Being robbed.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 23, 2014.

Comments

#1194907

and through EBAY!! Advertised as a free gift. random amounts of money coming out of my credit card account to Shanghai!!

Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom #1149588

HAS ANY ONE GOT THE ADDRESS TO RETURN THESE PRODUCTS IV HAD POSTAGE TOOK BUT NEED TO RETURN THE ITEMS BEFORE PAYMENT IS RE TOOK .. IT IS A SCAM MY SAID FROM BOOTS COMPANY AND ITS NOT A FREE TRIAL OR VOUCHER

same happened to me here in Canada, the only gave me at the end a partial refund, and the send me the cream again that I didn't ask for and although I didn't open they said I opened it ! i lost money !

Liverpool, Liverpool, United Kingdom #1138150

hi these people are also using the morrison site for the same scam probably using many others to beware its a pure rip off

Same!I filled in a questionnaire on Google and meet the same thing!!

Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom #1127563

Fraudsters company! Together with Argos.! through undergoing tenders but afterwards-stealing money from the account !!

Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom #1127378

I filled in a questionnaire on littlewoods and was told l would get a free gift from stemalogica.com only had to pay £3.95 postage and package.So l was led to believe.

I received it with no problems then after a few days my bank account was overdrawn.Without my consent they had taken out £97.95 twice I did not receive any dispatch note or notification that l would have to pay any more money.What's the problem?

This has just happened to me I checked my account yesterday and £97,95 is pending to come out and I have no contact info with the product, I'm a single mum and can't afford this to come out of my account and have no clue how to get it back

For those of you out there who like me have been scammed by Stemologica BEWARE. I cancelled (with great difficulty) my continuous purchase order and thought that was the end of the matter, how wrong I was.

On December 7th they removed £6.41 from my account, when I managed to get through to them I was informed this was a membership payment to their club. I never asked nor to my knowledge signed up for membership. It came as no surprise that they are unable to reimburse me as the money has gone through to IT.

This company is to be avoided at all costs, deal with them at your peril. You have been warned

I was told it was £3.95. But they took £195.70.

I did receive the creams but didn't know they were to cost that much. I think they need to revise the details they put out

I was charge almost $400.00 they did send the free sample on the mail,but after few day they took $179.99 for the 24k and $189.99 for the 3 items I wasn't to happy at all

I just got scammed as well what a f******* joke. My visa won't even reimburse me cause I should have known this was a monthly puchrchess that was to come out of my account.

Said I was to return the product in 30 days from the day I got it to not get charged the full amount for product, just so u all know I did not see that when I signed up for sample! Did not say I was to b getting charged Every month!! I'm pritty good at reading the fine detail. Total scam and total *** product, the cheapest *** on the walls of shoppers would b the quality of this ***, do not buy,!!!

Totally pissed.

This world disgusts me daily... U have to call the 1-800 number to cancel or u will keep getting charged 200$ a month!!

I've fallen victim to the same scam. I got a pop-up supposedly from Sky Broadband saying that I was getting a free gift and asked me for £3.95 postage.

I recieved the "free gift" within days but have since been stung by 3 lots of £69.95 and after spending ages talking to what the laughingly call customer services, I will be returning the package that arrived today to get a refund.

Total scam.

Yes they did the same to me! Took £97 out of my bank when it was meant to be a gift and only has to pay £3.95 post and packaging!!

They tried to take a further £100 but I stopped the transaction as the bank could see it was not right

Yet again these adverts claiming free offers saying we are just paying postage ( that's the ***) getting our bank details and taking our money freely, this sort of advertising should be banned.

My daughter has jus received this thru purchasing an electric toothbrush I will have to let her one of your situation

I RETURNED MY PACKAGE UNOPENED, I HAD FOUND OUT IT WAS NOT FREE, BUT TODAY CHECKED MY ACCOUNT, £97 TAKEN. NO GOODS EITHER.

PACKAGE WAS SENT INSURED, TO BE SIGNED FOR & RECEIPTED FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY.

THAT WAS 9 DAYS AGO, BUT THEY HAVE STILL CHARGED FOR IT. I AM CONTACTING THEM & WILL BE TAKING FURTHER ACTION IF NO IMMEDIATE REFUND.

Yes. Same experience.

I filled in a questionnaire and was told there was a free gift for doing so. I have since seen their terms and conditions - I was not shown these before applying for the gift.

Talk to your bank and resist the scam company's attempt to charge you. They may be a legit company but what they presented to me was definitely not legit, and they are also breaching consumer protection legislation.

simply contact your bank's debit card department and tell them that you did not authorize these transactions. they will act on your behalf and pay your money back whilst they are getting it back from the scam company. the only thing is that you have to do this within a month otherwise they will say that you missed the time frame they can do something within.

#1019357

Same thing happened to me. Totally unethical companies.

I have put public Facebook comments as I do not want this free sample(changes to trial on accepting email) to *** anyone else!

I thought it was a reward from the Mail paper. Terry