I answered a short survey, and was offered as a FREE GIFT some cosmetics.I thought I would give this free gift to my wife.

2 Months later after having supplied my card details for post and packing, I see £79:95 billed to my bank account using an old out of date card. The bank passed the payment!!! At NO-TIME did I subscribe, Order or Purchase any product from this Company!I am now in the proccess of recovering my money.

Everyone needs to be made aware of these scaming shysters!I intend to consult the "Insolvncy Service" to get them closed down and the directors banned from business in the UK.I am also contacting Trading Standards and the Met PLoice.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Not ethical
    • False offer
    • Robbing cnuts
  • What I disliked
    • Falsley take money from customers
    • Fraudulent charges 1 year after cancelling
    • Theaft of money from my bank
    • Feel robbed
    • Return policy was a lie
    • Conned as to free gift
    • Bogus email address

Beauty Cream
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #854355

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Stemologica? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 31 #1166656

Since when is free actually free?

2 0 Reply

May 25 #1164487

When you accepted the free gift you also agreed to auto fills of their product. You didn't fully read what the terms were. Yes, they are scammers. In your situation dispute the charge with your bank due to the card being invalid. I expect you will have to cancel your "membership" or whatever they call it at Stemologica as they may just keep sending and billing you. Talk to your bank and ensure they do NOT honor transactions on the invalid card.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Stemologica. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Stemologica.
Filing a new complaint about