Stemologica - STEMOLOGIC.COM SCAM!
I answered a short survey, and was offered as a FREE GIFT some cosmetics.I thought I would give this free gift to my wife.
2 Months later after having supplied my card details for post and packing, I see £79:95 billed to my bank account using an old out of date card. The bank passed the payment!!! At NO-TIME did I subscribe, Order or Purchase any product from this Company!I am now in the proccess of recovering my money.
Everyone needs to be made aware of these scaming shysters!I intend to consult the "Insolvncy Service" to get them closed down and the directors banned from business in the UK.I am also contacting Trading Standards and the Met PLoice.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Not ethical
- False offer
- Robbing cnuts
What I disliked
- Falsley take money from customers
- Fraudulent charges 1 year after cancelling
- Theaft of money from my bank
- Feel robbed
- Return policy was a lie
- Conned as to free gift
- Bogus email address
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have had the exact same experience as particularly one post on here. I ordered the payment of one offer and I was immediately billed for a second order. My..."
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "26/06/2015 charge me 99,98£ from my account. But i never ever used nothing from stemologica. And i first time listen about stemologica!!! ..."
- "I answered a short survey, and was offered as a FREE GIFT some cosmetics. I thought I would give this free gift to my wife. 2 Months later after having..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."