Mitcham, Merton
Featured on Facebook 100% full Not resolved

I answered a short survey, and was offered as a FREE GIFT some cosmetics.I thought I would give this free gift to my wife.

Related: Stemologica - Scam, they are a scam company!!!

2 Months later after having supplied my card details for post and packing, I see £79:95 billed to my bank account using an old out of date card. The bank passed the payment!!! At NO-TIME did I subscribe, Order or Purchase any product from this Company!I am now in the proccess of recovering my money.

Everyone needs to be made aware of these scaming shysters!I intend to consult the "Insolvncy Service" to get them closed down and the directors banned from business in the UK.I am also contacting Trading Standards and the Met PLoice.

Review about: Beauty Cream.

I liked: Not ethical, False offer, Robbing cnuts.

I didn't like: Falsley take money from customers, Fraudulent charges 1 year after cancelling, Theaft of money from my bank, Feel robbed, Return policy was a lie, Conned as to free gift, Bogus email address.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Stemologica Free Trial
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $120
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Stemologica?

Comments

Since when is free actually free?

rollo2016

When you accepted the free gift you also agreed to auto fills of their product.You didn't fully read what the terms were.

Yes, they are scammers. In your situation dispute the charge with your bank due to the card being invalid.

I expect you will have to cancel your "membership" or whatever they call it at Stemologica as they may just keep sending and billing you.Talk to your bank and ensure they do NOT honor transactions on the invalid card.