Watford, England

Do not buy this product as it does not work. This company and product is a cone. This company rip people off .

There is no return address to send they Beautemr products once you are not happy with it.

They keep taking money off your account and keep sending you this rubbish product and when you want your money back they refuse to credit your account.

I have spent over £200 and I was within my 30 days and they said they will send me a email with return details but never did and when I called and ask them to prove that they send me a return detailed email they cannot prove it and they refuse to give a return address nor m money back. I have two untouched Beautemer products but they refuse to give my money back?

Please help.

gnoog@aol.com

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $450. The author is overall dissatisfied with Stemologica and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stemologica.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Stemologica to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Stemologica?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #992466

You MUST call them for the address to return the product to (it is NOT the same as the shipping and you can NOT just refuse it, that does not work).You MUST call them for the RETURN ADDRESS and then YOU must pay to Mail it back to them.

Also, in that first 14 days, you MUST CALL them to Cancel otherwise they charge you $149.00 PLUS an additional approx $11.95 in shipping on a MONTHLY basis. Do NOT send an email (I did that several times and the person I spoke to said that they get over 1,000 emails a day and do not look at most of them so my cancellation request was never read).

In addition, they (Stemologica) considers it YOUR JOB to go to their web site and read the Terms and Conditions; the man I spoke with said it's not their job to send the terms in the packaging, though they "try" to send it to you via email. Also, it is YOUR responsibility to go to their website for all matters. Now for the Good News: they have a number you can call and speak to a real person.

The number is: 855-256-0517.

My bank attempted to refuse to pay for 3 months until somehow they got my bank to pay. I'll speak to my bank about that. However, IF you refuse to pay or let your bank pay the monthly fee (which by RECEIVING the product you have agreed to their terms and conditions), they will send you to Collections. So, remember: 1) cancel within 14 days of ordering; 2) Cancel by phone and document the name of the person and his/her employee number; 3) ask for the...

6) Notify your bank to stop all payments as of the date that you have completed 1-5.

Just an FYI, it's only taken me almost 5 months, several emails to cancel my "free gift", etc.

and I am still in the process (my next product should be arriving on Thurs for me to call Stemologica (again) get the specific return address - pay to return mail it, then call them to cancel my subscription (again).Good luck!

Hope this info has been helpful.Lesson I learned - do not complete surveys that offer free gifts!