Sunderland, England
Featured Not resolved

This is the 4 time they have taken 100 out ov my bank for this beautemer face serum when I first applied for this it didn't say I was going to get charged for it it was a free trial that was in June this year it's a utter disgrace how people can *** woman out ov money and get away with it iv had to close my account and open a new 1 as they have taken 400 out ov my account I'm a signal parent with 6 kids and there's nothing I can do to get my money back I work hard to keep my kids in things they need and I thought with this this been free why not treat myself well never again will I do that this web site needs to be found and stopped befor they do more damage it's honing to take me a long time to get back on track especially with Christmas round the corner I don't know how I'll get through this but somehow I will get there for my children's sake

Michelle.l.75 wrote the review because of problems with payment at Stemologica and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Stemologica to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stemologica beautemer 24k gold anti aging serum for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Stemologica?

Comments

Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada #1300219

I wish they would STOP sending this ***....

Dear friend

We are Stop Stemologica Action Group UK.

Our Champion suewalters@consumerchampion.net who is on our Facebook page "Don't get conned by Stemologica trial" has valuable information to help get your money refunded.

Please join our page as we need more people to help with our fight against these *** artists..

Please mention you saw this on pissedconsumer.com.

Please contact suewalters@consumerchampion.net for help and advise.

Debbie