Featured Not resolved
1.1
Turnaround Time

Sent me samples and then charged a whole bunch of stuff without asking. Tried sending back because I never ordered anything to begin with and customer support was rude and then I got disconnected.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of stemologica beauty product. Stemologica needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stemologica beauty product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stemologica.

Had an Experience with Stemologica?

Comments

ransom

The key here is to never order ANYTHING from television ads. There are thousands of horror stories relating to this company and all the others.

Stemologica - They charged my Visa $350 without my authorization for an unordered shipment. Stemologica "I received a box of creams and was billed $17.84 for shipping costs. The invoice in the box showed no charge, but I was aware I would be paying for..." Read more Stemologica - Items received were busted up and glass everywhere package was not sealed and box was ripped up Stemologica "My husband to the survey and after the survey he was told to pick out a gift read the fine print (trial means you pay), the gift turned out to..." Read more Stemologica - Company will not provice working customer service links or cancellation links, or address, or contact information Stemologica "When seeing a $149.50 bill on my credit card for supposed sample kit for $5.95. I notified my bank about the charge then went to the site to question the..." Read more Stemologica - Over The Top Stemologica "I had ordered samples from both of them on Mar.11/15 and before I even received the samples- which they had advertised as FREE-pay shipping- Beautemer took 179.95 from my Master..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more