Stemologica, both surprise and late product and shipping charges
-received shipped 12/04/2015 product ("free product trial, shipping & handling only" via an ad connecting from another site, in a timely fashion) after very very carefully reviewing offer on web for "click" and fine print cost or subscription info and finding none on the 3rd party offer webpage.
- reviewed packing slip 1321861 for customer order number 390698 very carefully for cost information (NONE found), only contact info given as firstname.lastname@example.org referring to refund requests.
- charged for shipping TWICE, THREE months after signing on for "free" trial of Stemologica at cost of shipping only ($2.95, $5.95CAD under name Stemabelle 2.95_V, Stemabelle 5.95_V, both on 03/01/2016).
- charged $179.95CAD under name Stemabelle 179.95_V 03/22/2016!
- will be disputing this last charge vigorously with my bank (via VISA transaction dispute process).
- have gone to the stemologica webpage after searching on Google and found the "special offer" on their own page does have the subscription information in very fine print, that was missing from the third party offer webpage I refer to in my first point.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- unexpected unasked-for charges
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Stemologica Trial Kit
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered 3-8-15.....rcvd 3-19-15....my trial period was suppose to end 3-22-15. HOW is that possible when told I had 14 day trial????PISSED also....TOTAL MISREPRESENTATION!!!..."
- "26/06/2015 charge me 99,98£ from my account. But i never ever used nothing from stemologica. And i first time listen about stemologica!!! ..."
- "I have had the exact same experience as particularly one post on here. I ordered the payment of one offer and I was immediately billed for a second order. My..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Cheap quality and the body layer of the dress is a cheap sea through..."
- "Hi i was at the panda in onterio i orderd the new chicken and only got 2 picies realy customer service was good but food portion was poor i paid..."
- "Our homeâ€™s contents, destroyed by fire on 30 January 2011, were insured, accurately, for R 2 million with A&G. After three absurd offers, confrontations, negotiations lasting eight months and eventual..."