-received shipped 12/04/2015 product ("free product trial, shipping & handling only" via an ad connecting from another site, in a timely fashion) after very very carefully reviewing offer on web for "click" and fine print cost or subscription info and finding none on the 3rd party offer webpage.

- reviewed packing slip 1321861 for customer order number 390698 very carefully for cost information (NONE found), only contact info given as support@stemologica.com referring to refund requests.

- charged for shipping TWICE, THREE months after signing on for "free" trial of Stemologica at cost of shipping only ($2.95, $5.95CAD under name Stemabelle 2.95_V, Stemabelle 5.95_V, both on 03/01/2016).

- charged $179.95CAD under name Stemabelle 179.95_V 03/22/2016!

- will be disputing this last charge vigorously with my bank (via VISA transaction dispute process).

- have gone to the stemologica webpage after searching on Google and found the "special offer" on their own page does have the subscription information in very fine print, that was missing from the third party offer webpage I refer to in my first point.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "unexpected unasked-for charges " of stemologica trial kit and associated monetary loss in the amount of $180. Stemologica needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stemologica trial kit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stemologica.

Had an Experience with Stemologica?

Comments