Pretoria, Gauteng

-received shipped 12/04/2015 product ("free product trial, shipping & handling only" via an ad connecting from another site, in a timely fashion) after very very carefully reviewing offer on web for "click" and fine print cost or subscription info and finding none on the 3rd party offer webpage.

- reviewed packing slip 1321861 for customer order number 390698 very carefully for cost information (NONE found), only contact info given as support@stemologica.com referring to refund requests.

- charged for shipping TWICE, THREE months after signing on for "free" trial of Stemologica at cost of shipping only ($2.95, $5.95CAD under name Stemabelle 2.95_V, Stemabelle 5.95_V, both on 03/01/2016).

- charged $179.95CAD under name Stemabelle 179.95_V 03/22/2016!

- will be disputing this last charge vigorously with my bank (via VISA transaction dispute process).

- have gone to the stemologica webpage after searching on Google and found the "special offer" on their own page does have the subscription information in very fine print, that was missing from the third party offer webpage I refer to in my first point.

Review about: Stemologica Trial Kit.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss unexpected unasked-for charges / $180
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Stemologica?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Stemologica - They charged my Visa $350 without my authorization for an unordered shipment. Stemologica "I received a box of creams and was billed $17.84 for shipping costs. The invoice in the box showed no charge, but I was aware I would be paying for..." Read more Stemologica - Review about Anti Aging Spa Kit from Whitehaven, Cumbria Stemologica "I have had the exact same experience as particularly one post on here. I ordered the payment of one offer and I was immediately billed for a second order. My..." Read more Stemologica - Over The Top Stemologica "I had ordered samples from both of them on Mar.11/15 and before I even received the samples- which they had advertised as FREE-pay shipping- Beautemer took 179.95 from my Master..." Read more Stemologica - Company will not provice working customer service links or cancellation links, or address, or contact information Stemologica "When seeing a $149.50 bill on my credit card for supposed sample kit for $5.95. I notified my bank about the charge then went to the site to question the..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more