Stemologica cream rip off

16 of 971 Stemologica reviews

I had a problem with them which I cancelled my order but the company still took the payment out of my account along with the $179.95 I paid for the first three samples I had purchased.I called them but they claim to not have anything on file that I cancelled.

The representative I spoke to was rude and would not listen to what I was saying and continued to interrupt me at all times. They took out and additional 109.95 and did not receive anything for those funds. I asked them to return the money to my account but they claimed I owed it, for what I don't know. Considering I paid already for my trial package at the beginning with the $179.95.

I don't have an issue with that, but why take the additional $109.95 for nothing. I gave up on them and never got my $109.95 back. It's a lot of money to just take out for nothing.

I'm on a fixed income and didn't realize how much it would cost on a monthly basis.Now I'm to scared to order from the internet.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

• What I liked
    • Only the product maybe
    • Only a little of the product
  • What I disliked

Stemologica Face Cream Trial
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #865861

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Stemologica? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
16 of 971 Stemologica reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 24 #1177085 Vallejo, California, United States

If you are willing to pay for a FREE, it is a sign that you are completely stup1d and an easy target to be ripped off. Taking advantage of id1ots should be legal.

1 0 Reply

Jun 23 #1177001 Panorama Park, British Columbia, Canada

You are right. We were fooled by their free trial with a world famous brand picture. I thought it reasonable if we make our face as trial field and report the usage results while they sent us products. However I was charged even though I returned without touching the product. I am talking with Capital One ... Hope master card company could investigate and protect their customers...

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Stemologica. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Stemologica.
Filing a new complaint about
×