Stemologica cream rip off

I had a problem with them which I cancelled my order but the company still took the payment out of my account along with the $179.95 I paid for the first three samples I had purchased.I called them but they claim to not have anything on file that I cancelled.

The representative I spoke to was rude and would not listen to what I was saying and continued to interrupt me at all times. They took out and additional 109.95 and did not receive anything for those funds. I asked them to return the money to my account but they claimed I owed it, for what I don't know. Considering I paid already for my trial package at the beginning with the $179.95.

I don't have an issue with that, but why take the additional $109.95 for nothing. I gave up on them and never got my $109.95 back. It's a lot of money to just take out for nothing.

I'm on a fixed income and didn't realize how much it would cost on a monthly basis.Now I'm to scared to order from the internet.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

• What I liked
    • Only the product maybe
    • Only a little of the product
  • What I disliked

Stemologica Face Cream Trial
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #865861

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Stemologica? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 24 #1177085 Vallejo, California

If you are willing to pay for a FREE, it is a sign that you are completely stup1d and an easy target to be ripped off. Taking advantage of id1ots should be legal.

1 0 Reply

Jun 23 #1177001 Panorama Park, British Columbia

You are right. We were fooled by their free trial with a world famous brand picture. I thought it reasonable if we make our face as trial field and report the usage results while they sent us products. However I was charged even though I returned without touching the product. I am talking with Capital One ... Hope master card company could investigate and protect their customers...

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.