Fredericton, New Brunswick
Featured Not resolved
1.3
Turnaround Time

I had a problem with them which I cancelled my order but the company still took the payment out of my account along with the $179.95 I paid for the first three samples I had purchased.I called them but they claim to not have anything on file that I cancelled.

The representative I spoke to was rude and would not listen to what I was saying and continued to interrupt me at all times. They took out and additional 109.95 and did not receive anything for those funds. I asked them to return the money to my account but they claimed I owed it, for what I don't know. Considering I paid already for my trial package at the beginning with the $179.95.

I don't have an issue with that, but why take the additional $109.95 for nothing. I gave up on them and never got my $109.95 back. It's a lot of money to just take out for nothing.

I'm on a fixed income and didn't realize how much it would cost on a monthly basis.Now I'm to scared to order from the internet.

Review about: Stemologica Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Only the product maybe, Only a little of the product.

I didn't like: Dishonest marketing practice, Customer service dishonesty.

Had an Experience with Stemologica?

Comments

Vallejo, California, United States #1177085

If you are willing to pay for a FREE, it is a sign that you are completely stup1d and an easy target to be ripped off. Taking advantage of id1ots should be legal.

Panorama Park, British Columbia, Canada #1177001

You are right.We were fooled by their free trial with a world famous brand picture.

I thought it reasonable if we make our face as trial field and report the usage results while they sent us products. However I was charged even though I returned without touching the product.

I am talking with Capital One ...Hope master card company could investigate and protect their customers...