Featured Not resolved
1.3
Turnaround Time

I had a problem with them which I cancelled my order but the company still took the payment out of my account along with the $179.95 I paid for the first three samples I had purchased.I called them but they claim to not have anything on file that I cancelled.

The representative I spoke to was rude and would not listen to what I was saying and continued to interrupt me at all times. They took out and additional 109.95 and did not receive anything for those funds. I asked them to return the money to my account but they claimed I owed it, for what I don't know. Considering I paid already for my trial package at the beginning with the $179.95.

I don't have an issue with that, but why take the additional $109.95 for nothing. I gave up on them and never got my $109.95 back. It's a lot of money to just take out for nothing.

I'm on a fixed income and didn't realize how much it would cost on a monthly basis.Now I'm to scared to order from the internet.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with only the product maybe and only a little of the product and stated that there is a room for improvement of dishonest marketing practice and customer service dishonesty. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of stemologica cream free trial and associated monetary loss in the amount of $110. Stemologica needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stemologica cream free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stemologica.

Had an Experience with Stemologica?

Comments

Vallejo, California, United States #1177085

If you are willing to pay for a FREE, it is a sign that you are completely stup1d and an easy target to be ripped off. Taking advantage of id1ots should be legal.

Panorama Park, British Columbia, Canada #1177001

You are right.We were fooled by their free trial with a world famous brand picture.

I thought it reasonable if we make our face as trial field and report the usage results while they sent us products. However I was charged even though I returned without touching the product.

I am talking with Capital One ...Hope master card company could investigate and protect their customers...