I aceppeted a free gift offer from this company earlier this month through my amazon link offering a free gift with only a free posting charge applied. I have since received two more orders, there was no invoice indicating to the cost of these items and no return delivery slip enclosed.

I will know have to checked all my accounts as I am not sure what method of payment I used.

Through curiosity I decided to look on line for details of this company, surprisingly the reviews from previous customers are very bad.

I have sent them an email requesting return information I am not appalled that they are still operating with such bad reviews.

Product or Service Mentioned: Stemologica Serum Free Trial.

Reason of review: False representation.

I didn't like: Being conned into purchase, Offer a free sample and then steal your money, Sending me products not ordered, Fraudulent practice, Being deceived and having my money stolen, Conned as to free gift, Advert misleading, Customer service dishonesty.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 29, 2016.

Comments

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom #1206229

The same has happened to me and I have also emailed them for return address and full refund

Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom #1205561

If you go to Don't get conned by Stemologica trials,we are on Facebook ,you will see the extent of this scam,we are a group of fellow scammed and do our bit to help.I have templates for the Banks to enable you to recover money,also some very helpful tips on Stemo.my email shows up on the many comments on our site.good luck.J.W.