I aceppeted a free gift offer from this company earlier this month through my amazon link offering a free gift with only a free posting charge applied. I have since received two more orders, there was no invoice indicating to the cost of these items and no return delivery slip enclosed.

I will know have to checked all my accounts as I am not sure what method of payment I used.

Through curiosity I decided to look on line for details of this company, surprisingly the reviews from previous customers are very bad.

I have sent them an email requesting return information I am not appalled that they are still operating with such bad reviews.

This person wrote the review because of "false representation" at Stemologica. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Stemologica to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being conned into purchase, offer a free sample and then steal your money, sending me products not ordered and fraudulent practice. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stemologica and stemologica serum free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Birmingham, Birmingham, United Kingdom #1206229

The same has happened to me and I have also emailed them for return address and full refund

Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom #1205561

If you go to Don't get conned by Stemologica trials,we are on Facebook ,you will see the extent of this scam,we are a group of fellow scammed and do our bit to help.I have templates for the Banks to enable you to recover money,also some very helpful tips on Stemo.my email shows up on the many comments on our site.good luck.J.W.