My husband signed up for this 'free trial' for me and one month later they have taken hundreds of pounds from our account.They told our bank that the charges are for the creams we ordered and because we had not returned within 14 days then it was assumed that we wanted these items hence the charges.

Why would anyone return these items when you are under the impression that they are 'free'? My husband saw the advert whilst on a Marks and Spencer website so believed it was an offer from them.

This is a gross misrepresentation by this Stemolgica company and despite the bank cancelling the charges they change their name so they can continue to remove money from your account.Do not buy from this company.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Stemologica. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Stemologica to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stemologica and stemologica free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Yes...They did the same to me..

But my bank refunded me the money.Company based in Israel :(