I bought Stemologica on Impulse, but changed my mind because I had a skin care regime I was happy with so it was nothing against the product itself.They said they had a money back guarantee when I purchased it.

I returned the product and it took 11 months to acknowledge that I returned the product to which they said, they refunded my money. This was a lie, because I never received a refund and when I questioned them about it numerous times, they said they refunded my money.

Finally I disputed it with my bank and when I told them this they said "Since you appear to have disputed the transaction with your bank, we are powerless to revoke/refund any charges.This matter is now at the hands of our Risk Dept." Very shady company.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $109. The author is overall dissatisfied with Stemologica. The most disappointing about stemologica customer care from Stemologica was being lied to about refunds available and not ethical Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stemologica.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Stemologica to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Stemologica?

Comments