Stemologica - They charged my Visa $350 without my authorization for an unordered shipment.
I received a box of creams and was billed $17.84 for shipping costs. The invoice in the box showed no charge, but I was aware I would be paying for shipping. Just twoweeks later I received an identical box of creams, again with an invoice showing no charges. I did not order more cream; in fact I had barely started using the first batch. I was dubious about this delivery so I didn't open it. My Visa bill arrived the next day and showed charges totalling $349.93. Not only was I extremely angry that they charged me for something I didn't order, but I was appalled at the cost. I realized that in their entire advertisement, there was not one mention of the price of these creams. SNEAKY. If at any time I had noticed those prices listed, I would have immediately navigated away from that site. No cream on earth is worth that much money, and under no circumstances would I pay that much for FACE CREAM!
They had the audacity to send me an unordered product, charge it to my credit card
without my authorization, and then expect me to pay an exorbitant amount for it.
I'm glad I'm not the only person who was taken in by this deceitful company.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being conned
- Criminal activity
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Skin Cream Kit
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "-received shipped 12/04/2015 product ("free product trial, shipping & handling only" via an ad connecting from another site, in a timely fashion) after very very carefully reviewing offer on web..."
- "Free samples only postage to pay it said£3.99 month later I was minus £209.77 from bank. I'm a pensioner..."
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."
- "I signed up with bidtoro.com in July. Took a while to figure out how the bidding process works as mass bidding takes place within the last 5 minutes. After losing..."
- "After Toping up in game 40 mins later the credit card company flagged paymentwall for Suspicious Activity. After that it refunded the money automatically and got me banned on the..."
- " - service quality was very poor. my lawn was worse than before - bad and inconsistent customer service - no improvement after made several complaints Totally disappointed pictures 1 is the result..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."