Toronto, Ontario
100% full Not resolved

I received a box of creams and was billed $17.84 for shipping costs. The invoice in the box showed no charge, but I was aware I would be paying for shipping. Just twoweeks later I received an identical box of creams, again with an invoice showing no charges. I did not order more cream; in fact I had barely started using the first batch. I was dubious about this delivery so I didn't open it. My Visa bill arrived the next day and showed charges totalling $349.93. Not only was I extremely angry that they charged me for something I didn't order, but I was appalled at the cost. I realized that in their entire advertisement, there was not one mention of the price of these creams. SNEAKY. If at any time I had noticed those prices listed, I would have immediately navigated away from that site. No cream on earth is worth that much money, and under no circumstances would I pay that much for FACE CREAM!

Related: Stemologica - Stemalogica is s scam

They had the audacity to send me an unordered product, charge it to my credit card

without my authorization, and then expect me to pay an exorbitant amount for it.

I'm glad I'm not the only person who was taken in by this deceitful company.

Review about: Skin Cream Kit.

I didn't like: Being conned, Criminal activity.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Stemologica Cream
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $350
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Stemologica?

Comments

They did the exact same thing to my husband today!!