Stemologica - They charged my Visa $350 without my authorization for an unordered shipment.
I received a box of creams and was billed $17.84 for shipping costs. The invoice in the box showed no charge, but I was aware I would be paying for shipping. Just twoweeks later I received an identical box of creams, again with an invoice showing no charges. I did not order more cream; in fact I had barely started using the first batch. I was dubious about this delivery so I didn't open it. My Visa bill arrived the next day and showed charges totalling $349.93. Not only was I extremely angry that they charged me for something I didn't order, but I was appalled at the cost. I realized that in their entire advertisement, there was not one mention of the price of these creams. SNEAKY. If at any time I had noticed those prices listed, I would have immediately navigated away from that site. No cream on earth is worth that much money, and under no circumstances would I pay that much for FACE CREAM!
They had the audacity to send me an unordered product, charge it to my credit card
without my authorization, and then expect me to pay an exorbitant amount for it.
I'm glad I'm not the only person who was taken in by this deceitful company.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being conned
- Criminal activity
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Skin Cream Kit
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "When seeing a $149.50 bill on my credit card for supposed sample kit for $5.95. I notified my bank about the charge then went to the site to question the..."
- "Got excited bout the product didn't have hair loss just wanted my hair to grow longer n fuller faster I only used the shampoo n conditioner my hair started to..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Booked a 5 day rental from Payless Car Rental at an offsite airport location (Toronto Pearson International) through Expedia. A few days later I checked Priceline and found an..."
- "My order # DM1283517 was made on September 18, 2016. It's November 14, 2016 and nothing has arrived. Should I give up hope? Should I warn others of this scam? Dealman, the merchant,..."
- "This company is a SCAM. Eli Levinson is a thief and conniving man. He has lied about everything, falsified documents, made fictitious claims. - Rented our properties well below market..."