I too was duped into thinking they were free products and they nailed me for 180$ for 3 puny little containers of skin cream I was trying to get for my wife.Luckily I cancelled my card right away otherwise I'm sure they were going to take more money out of my account. I've since exchanged emails with them and they offered me 110$ refund but only to my original card account and only if I didn't report them to my bank and I didn't sue them.

I asked them to send me a cheque and they said they don't "operate " in cheques. Total scamsters.Somebody needs to bring this company down!

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: I just think they are sendng samples.

I didn't like: Underhand marketing methods, Fraudulent dishonest cheating scamming, Deceptive advertising practices, Disgusted cheated.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 15, 2015.

Comments

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #1274810

Happened to me too. They treated me like I had to pay monthly subscription which I cancelled.

But 8 months down the road, they fraudulently charged me without authorization.(I didn't order or receive anything). I asked for credit but they keep on delaying saying they reached their refund restrictions and I had to wait for another week. Looks like they are now stealing from scammed victims. I had trouble cancelling my card until all paid for.

They may decide to buy time to steal more.

devine1959

Hello friend

I hope we "Stop Stemologica Action Group" can help you. You are welcomed to join our Facebook page "Don't get conned by Stemologica trials" We have a Canadian lady in our group who will be happy to help you. Her name is Lynn Varabioff.