I fell for this one as it looked remarkably like an offer from BT (my telecom provider). This excuse does not make me any less foolish or naive.

'Free' products arrived and were rejected my my wife after a single application as 'like being covered in plastic'. Once the second lot arrived - unordered - it became obvious to me even in my dotage that this was a scam. I cancelled and returned the shipment, unopened.

Refund was not forthcoming because they alleged product had been opened. Additional charges were made to my card several months after they confirmed they would not do so.

The only way to stop them is to cancel the card. Don't touch them with a bargepole.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of stemologica trial kit. Stemologica needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stemologica trial kit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stemologica.

Comments

Hi. I'm sorry to hear of your awful experience with Stemologica.

Please join our Facebook group." Don't get conned by Stemologica trial" We need more members to fight them.

And you can also email our Champion for any advise you may need.

suewalters@consumerchampion.net

Debbie

Dunstable, Central Bedfordshire, United Kingdom #1041698

Unfortunately cancelling a card is no use as they will use the newest details to charge you.

I have been informed by my bank that the only way to stop these charges is to close the account!