I was told that I could choose from a list of free awards for being a good customer.I only had to pay the shipping fees.

Next, I noticed was that my credit card was charged for 149.95. They refused to refund my account because they claimed they I authorized the sale by clicking the I accept button online. Had I not asked if I was going to be continuously charged they would not have cancelled my account for a monthly charge of 149.95. Beware!

Do not take the free samples of Stemologica or Beautemer.Its a trick.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of stole my money. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "i was told it was going to be free sample" of stemologica free trial and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Stemologica needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stemologica free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stemologica.

Comments

Esher, Surrey, United Kingdom #967379

I to received this product and had money taken out 220.00 poorer know, what can I do, nothing.