I found Stemologica and Ordebeaute on a website called Free.ca, saying that I would get a free sample and only pay shipping at the cost of $5.99 and $5.95 in July 2015. A month later two of these companies took $179.98 and $169.95 out of my account without my authorization, that is when I noticed that it was actually full sized bottles, it wasnt even a sample.

Such Liars!! I tried calling this company but the lady I spoke to was very rude and was going to hang up on me because she knew that the company are scammers.

I kept telling her there was no where on the website stating that I would be charged the full amount if I did not send back the free samples (free.ca). I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN, SUCH ***!!!!!!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Stemologica. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stemologica.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Stemologica to other companies on our site.

Comments

Fareham, England, United Kingdom #1052598

I knew it, I was caught out by other companies offering FREE samples with postage costs only. I discovered after investigating deeply there was a opt out clause giving just 14 days to return product otherwise you are charged Full price for products.

I have an on going claim with my credit card supplier as well as this has been reported to London Police national fraud squad who looks into all sorts of fraud.

I received my bank statement today and came across a payment of £60.98 to beautedelux.com and it seems this is another scam and fraud the same as the other ones.