I found Stemologica and Ordebeaute on a website called Free.ca, saying that I would get a free sample and only pay shipping at the cost of $5.99 and $5.95 in July 2015. A month later two of these companies took $179.98 and $169.95 out of my account without my authorization, that is when I noticed that it was actually full sized bottles, it wasnt even a sample.

Such Liars!! I tried calling this company but the lady I spoke to was very rude and was going to hang up on me because she knew that the company are scammers.

I kept telling her there was no where on the website stating that I would be charged the full amount if I did not send back the free samples (free.ca). I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN, SUCH ***!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Stemologica Cream.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 11, 2015.

Comments

Fareham, England, United Kingdom #1052598

I knew it, I was caught out by other companies offering FREE samples with postage costs only. I discovered after investigating deeply there was a opt out clause giving just 14 days to return product otherwise you are charged Full price for products.

I have an on going claim with my credit card supplier as well as this has been reported to London Police national fraud squad who looks into all sorts of fraud.

I received my bank statement today and came across a payment of £60.98 to beautedelux.com and it seems this is another scam and fraud the same as the other ones.