Guildford, Surrey

How do you get away with it??. I sent for samples which were thrown over my back gate and smashed, now to find you have had the nerve to take money from my bank. Thank goodness my bank knows of this practise. If any other companies do this I will sue you. At the moment I am mostly out of pocket for the postage but will be watching my account carefully.

Please make sure you stop this practise and do NOT give my details to another company

As you can imagine, I am incensed with being treated this way and will not try the product as it is.

How are you intending repaying all the customers?

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $150. The author is overall dissatisfied with Stemologica. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stemologica.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Stemologica to other companies on our site.

Comments