1.5

I ordered "free trial" set FROM STEMOLOGICA which was advertised on TV. In 2 weeks I got a bill with my credit card charged for full amount, total of $350+ shipment.

Needless to say, I was upset. I called customer service. Customer service representative (on August 19) said I was "late" to return the product. And if the product was "unopen" and "unused" I could send it back.

The paper, though says that the customer can call customer service to discuss how to receive complete reimbursement in 30 days. Finally, I was offered 50% reimbursement, still waiting to see it. I had to sign the paper, that I will not sue the company. Well, they must have been sued a lot.

BE CAREFUL.

THE RPODUCT DOES NOT DO MUCH TO YOUR SKIN. HOWEVER, THEIR SYSTEM OF BILLING YOU IS FAST, AND YOU HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of stemologica cream from Stemologica. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $350 and wants Stemologica to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stemologica for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments