My name is Rosy Vitale, did I short survey ..claim a free gift

filled the information.. finding out the shipping fee instead of £3.99

Please do not send me my free trial...Cancel and do not charge a penny to my credit card..Christmas is close , i have a lots to think about i definetly don't need to worry of unnecessary stress.Please confirm through my email a.s.a.p : kirstie394@me.com

I am really concerned and want to cancel! i do not want any money being taken out of my account!! this is important!

many Thanks

Kirstie Cripps

This reviewer shared experience about "scam" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $4. The author is overall dissatisfied with Stemologica. The most disappointing about stemologica cream from Stemologica was stole my money, lack of contact details and fact i was charged Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stemologica.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Stemologica to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Stemologica?

Comments

Leicester, Leicester, United Kingdom #962810

I did the exact same thing.Return the creams asap when they arrive recorded delivery so you have proof.

Email them (not through the form on their website but to the support email address that comes with the creams) staring you want to cancel the trial and auto-refill program and keep a copy as proof that you have tried to cancel. Call your bank and remove card payment authority for this company. I also cancelled my card for good measure but this alone will not necessarily stop them. I personally wouldn't bother trying to call them, they just leave you on hold and I would imagine that you will also get a hefty phone bill as well as some expensive creams.

My bank said as long as you have made a paper trail and you comply with their 'terms and conditions' of the trial, then they can do a visa chargeback even if they do take the money to get it back to you.

I'm a month in and touch wood no money had left my account.I hope this helps.