your company charged me for next month product but that was before my fourteen days.

no contact information was given to cancel.

I still am waiting for the order

I need 100 words to submit or they will not submit my text what is with that?????

bad business bad business bad business bad business bad business bad business bad business bad business bad business bad business bad business bad business bad business bad business bad business bad business bad business bad business bad business bad business bad business bad business bad business bad business bad business bad business bad business bad business bad business

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of stemologica beauty product from Stemologica. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Stemologica to "to stop all further shipments".

The most disappointing in user's experience was links to cancel bad. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stemologica for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Stemologica?

Comments

Please find me on the FB page 'Don't get conned by Stemologica'.

Please. Its really important to get to me asap.