This company in my humble opinion is rotten and unscrupulous in addition to making a product that did not do anything it was claimed to be able to do.In addition, my credit card company was also not very good about trying to help me.

I have been a member for over 40 years. Thanks to both this company and DC!

I will never "take advantage of a free trial" again and I suggest that other buyers beware of the words "free trial" from now on.I hope this prevent others from dealing with a company that does not believe in having a good reputation and thinks it does.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and attitude of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of stemologica free trial and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Stemologica needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stemologica free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stemologica.

Had an Experience with Stemologica?

Comments

Gilroy, California, United States #995585

I just file a complain with FBI internet crime unit about this people for the same reason They ask me if there are more people in my situation.Maybe we sould join forces to stop thes people