I took advantage of their 'S & H only' offer some 12 months ago.As other complainants have suggested, it may have been a 'bonus' to something else I ordered on-line.

Imaging my surprise when another 3 jars turned up over the weekend. On checking my credit card there is a $99.95 charge for this unrequested 'refill'. Maybe I didn't notice the auto-refill plan, but I don't think so. No e-mails, no contact at all, just another charge 12 months after the first.

Unfortunately I did not keep any of my correspondence/e-mails at the time, since I didn't think I would need them.

Haven't contacted their customer service number yet, - this was the only piece of paper accompanying the latest shipment, but will be doing so tomorrow.I will update this notice when/if there are any results.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unrequested shipment and charge. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "none requested shipment and charge" of stemologica trial kit and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Stemologica needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stemologica trial kit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stemologica.

Had an Experience with Stemologica?

Comments

pfinchpf

I did contact customer service and they did refund the 2nd charge after I returned the unrequested 2nd shipment.They would not refund the unexpected $145 initial charge since apparently this is charged if you DO NOT return the initial 'free trial' within 30 days.

I'm still certain, but cannot prove, that this was not part of the original presentation.If it was, it must be in the fine print somewhere.

Wow I'm not the Only one!

I receive one sample in October

I only paid 6$ for S & H

then ,I received another package in the mail ,I contacted my credit card who canceled my card to blocked any further payments.

I lost 260$ in total

Keep me informed if there's Any legal action against This unprofessional people please Merci/ Thanks