When you say you were offered?What do you mean?

Are you saying you were FORCED to accept £80.00 OF YOUR OWN MONEY BACK? From the original £298.00 ? So they keep £218.00 ?

DID THEY HIDE the information in the "TERMS & CONDITIONS" & not stating in their post "SALE email," that this is a "TRY BEFORE YOU BUY" DEAL?

& INFACT THESE ITEMS ARE NOT FREE? DID they THANK YOU for doing their SERVEY & as a THANK YOU, WE ARE GIVING YOU A "FREE GIFT" & THE OPPORTUNITY TO TRY these products for 2 WEEKS, & THEN PAYMENT IS DUE?

ANSWER...SPEAK TO THE ASA, as there is a clause that BY LAW THE CONSUMER is NOT to be MISLED.Tell them your complaint.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Stemologica. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Stemologica to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stemologica beauty product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Stemologica?

Comments

Aurora, Colorado, United States #939186

Thank you . your comments has helped me to avoid an order nightmare, and a change of bank card number. Because had this had happened to me, I would have had to have changed my bank credit card number to stop them from auto withdrawal from my account,