Yes the same has happened to me.the Beauty Creams were offered to me as a free gift from John Lewis I was lead to believe, select up to the value of £250.00.

as it turned out they were both scams, 1 item being from Beautemer and the 2nd from E-Cigs Brand I selected one of each and in total have paid £400.00 taken from my bank account. *** me gave my credit card details to pay for two lots of postage at around £3.95 each only as the items were free. I am now told I did not read the small print so entered into an agreement laying the postage. I will tomorrow call John Lewis and let them know what is going on under there name.

Also cancel my credit card.Thank you

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of stemologica account from Stemologica. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Stemologica to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stemologica for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Stemologica?

Comments

I have been successful in obtaining a refund.Visit the Facebook page 'Don't get conned by Stemologica' and join the group.

We are planning to negotiate a refund with Stemologica and the more people that join the stronger the voice.

I will represent all that join free of charge but will need some details if you are interested.Find me on Facebook - my name is Sue Walters and my profile pic is my consumer champion logo of 3 men on a podium.

#1022050

Anyone who has been scammed by Stemologica/Gold Serum/Beautemer please contact the Turkish National Police via your local Turkish Embassy/Consulate and contact the Cyprus police:

police@police.gov.cy

Τel: (Police Press Office +35722-808080)

Fax: +35722-808598

I have spoken with both the police forces initially and am going to talk to both of them in detail shortly.UK victims should also call - the Citizens Advice consumer helpline is +44(0)3454 04 05 06 Action Fraud - +44(0)300 123 2040 Victims of the dodgy company from all around the world must be united to stop this scammer from cheating people anymore!

Gold-serum.com, Aka Online Satış Pazarlama ve Ticaret Limited Şirketi, a company formed in Turkey.And Stemologica's registration address should be in Nicosia Cyprus.