It's completely unfair and wrong what they are doing to the consumers.

When I got the pop up after the survey of another trusted company as a free gift which didn't mention anything about 14 day's return policy and then they charged $189.99 + $179.99 for the free gift products.. Worst thing ever happened to me, so trying to warn others. If you read this then warn your friends and family as well.

Never be victim of such from

Key words to be aware of : Beautemer, Stemologica, 24Kbeaute Com, 24K Gold Serum.

Stemologica - Advanced Stem Cell Skincare, Stop Stemologica, Stemologica Exposed‎, stemologica free trial etc..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with false offer and stated that there is a room for improvement of unethical companies that use false advertising and automatically auto refill without permission. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of stemologica free trial. Stemologica needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stemologica free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stemologica.

Had an Experience with Stemologica?

Comments

Same happend to me, although I told the bank about the scam.They refunded all charges, and I emailed the company to say I they were miss selling, I wasnt going to pay a penny and they could take me to court if they wanted.

A minor hassle, but I got 3 products with no charge.But, yes, a scam to be avoided for sure.

I was scammed also. Please contact me on the FB page devoted to shutting down these fraudsters. You have rights you aren't even aware of.

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1063878

Dispute the charge with your credit card company.If denied, then just don't pay it.

Why would anyone pay for something they don't owe?However, one thought: anyone asking for your card info for a free or trial product is usually not on the up and up.